A question about asian languages

Hello,

Lately I've been learning how to write in hangeul with the computer, and I'm glad 'cause I'm able to do this now without any problem.

However when trying to make some Sapi4 voices to read what I type in, they're silent. But, I remember that the end user license agreement for the japanese and korean L&H voices are written in such a way that, the voices recognice some rare characters such as accented letters and other simbols, just like this: ¾û¡¶®«.

I'm not sure if it will take some effect, it was just a random example to clarify the subject.

So, my question is:

Does anyone know how to convert the hangeul (한글) or other asian writing languages into this special simbols, so that the voices I have installed on my computer can work with these languages?

Thank you!

Kind regards.