Re: things to consider when perchaseing a laptop?

I'm wondering if any of you have or have ever had a Toshiba laptop and if so, how was your experience with it? By that I mean did it accommodate your assistive technology all right? I'm asking because that's the brand I'm supposedly getting to replace my Dell laptop. But I'm quite honestly beginning to wonder if I'm ever getting the Toshiba at all. I think I might as well just take matters into my own hands at this point. I mean, either finding someone to replace the motherboard in my Dell, or just asking my parents to intervene here.