DarkFlier Productions is done, I'm afraid.

Hi everyone,

it is with great regret that I'm here to inform you that darkflier productions is closing our doors. Being a developer, for me, just doesn't bring as much joy as it once did. Now, mind you, I may still develop things, but I won't be releasing any new projects. I may work in the background with other devs, etc, but my time for being a main game dev is over. It's just a lot of stress for me, what with also trying to finish school, etc.

So, if you want, you can read the full announcement over here.
www.darkflier.com