Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hello,
this is annoucement for all speakers, that have created or plan to create voice recordings, please send your work to the dewelopers team, for example to me at mail:
rastisoftsl...@gmail.com
You can also post It here, but mail is controlled oftener that this topic, so I can download data before you will remove them. Best recordings will be included in general language path, others should be awailable at extensions download page  of this game. I will post soon checked texts for towers and stewardess, I have sended them to people who wrote me, now waiting for answer. But after posting there will no need to renew already existing recordings, in real life you can hear possibly incorrect english too from towers or stewardess, so It will ok.

About realtime fly, game has included gps informations about locations of some airports, high amount is in Europe, other states have minimally airport in main city. Speed is absolute real, so for example if your will go from Bratislava - Slovakia to the Peking - China for example, by speed 100 km per hour, your are starting soo long journey. big_smile
Because of duration of some flights, which can be long for example 10 hours, there is option called turbo, which is especially designed for this type of fliing, when you dont have all of the day for Eurofly.

And the geographic data are really from geonames, but edited by our own software to concrete some parts of the map, and make game possible to play offline.

Greetings

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bucklee12 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : maya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : superantoha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector