Re: Looking for a program. HELP!

It depends. Do you want to put it on to your IPhone IPod touch and or ETC? If so, the MP3 to IPod audio book converter program may be what you are look for. This program basicly takes your MP3s and dumps them into on M4b file that ITunes will copy over to your device as an audio book. Now if you wanting to keep it as MP3, I am not to sure. I came across something awhile back that would do that, but I forget where. Anyway, any audio editing tool for your computer should be able to help you with that to some degree.