Re: Your opinion: what would help you in a FPS style driving game?

Well, I did say driving game in the topic title. But...
S Quad, not Quad... I guess I really should change the name I develop with though. S Quad means 4 S's. Severe Storm Steve Software is a quad of S's, that's why I chose the name. But, my vision:

  S Quad Racing is an open world Racing game that is both offline and can be played against others around the world over a server.
  In the offline mode, your goal is to complete various races of ascending difficulty, while earning in-game money for upgrades, vehicles, and eventually building licenses.
  Meanwhile, in the online mode, you must compete against other racers and server bots to earn your stacks. You must earn enough money in races to buy upgrades, vehicles, and DLC from other vendors. In addition, if you'd like to become a vendor, earning in-game coins from customers who buy your DLC, you must buy a building on the game map and pay for its upkeep. However, before you can sell dlc, you must have earned a building license on the offline mode.
Description over.
  This is the summary so far, though I might add ideas as I go on developing and seeing what I'm capable of adding. But yes, it's a car driving game, as the topic says "driving game" and not Quad Bike racing game.