Re: accesible video editors?

IMovie is on the mac and IOS. So, I think it is worthwhile knowing the OS that you wish to edit your videos on alisson so that we can maybe point you right. As for IMovie, I never played with it myself, so I cannot tell you how good it is for what is being attempted. I always thought that editing videos was more of a visual thing, but I am interested in what I learn in this regard.