Re: trick or eat is here!

Hi.
Well, not to be offensive on that one, but this game is not my kind of bier, and I will tell you why.
The storie is way to childish for my taste, some demon grabbing sweets off a boy and strooning them around the streets so he and his undead minions have a chance to eat them? no thanks, not with me.
Also, the gameplay feels like it has been used for far to many games, just running from left to right to pick up sweets, well, becomes quite boring after some time for me.
In adition, the shotgun doesn't feel like a shotgun to me, just like a weapon which is not fully finished because you can just spam the space key and it will fire like a semmy automatic weapon which has  aditionally  unlimited ammo, also something I would change in the game, makes it more challanging for those who play the game, if zombie killing even gives you points.
So, these are my thoughts on the game, please keep in mind that as stated above, this is just my oppinion of the game and you might have a different view of that.
Greetings moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector