Problems with TWBlue

Hello guys,

for a few days now, I am having problems with TWBlue. It takes a minimum of 3 minutes, until I see new directmessages. And I don't hear sounds anymore in my main buffer, when new tweets come in. I am using version 0.87 on a machine with windows 8.
Does someone maybe had the same problems and can offer a solution?

Thanks.