Re: We are looking for developers / beta-testers

Hello,

1. Is this a service where you will be able to compile games into executable files?
=> No, there is no compilation at all

2. What language is this based off of?
=> _javascript_

3. Is it planned to support online development that is beyond that of BGT?
=> It's completely online, and it has nothing to do with BGT.

4. Do you plan on creating a section of the site where people can learn about the project and such? It appeared you already had these pages, but I had to click log-in to get to them, and when I clicked on the links in the menu it just kept refreshing the log in required page.
=> The access to this part of the website will be unlocked later, and not only for those who will have an account. At present it is still under progress.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector