Re: question regarding the xbox one elite controller for windows

Thanks for the mention/not mention or whatever we can term it as, aaron.  I agree, might be useful in situations like this one particularly.
@1.
The Elite controller, form my personal experience, frankly isn't worth your time.  I had two of these in four months, the first arrived with an audio defect and the second, after it suffered a fall from a very small height, notably one that standard controllers have survivedwithout issue, had a bumper that sheered off from the controller and rendering it useless.

If you're going to buy an xbox one controller, go with the Xbox One S controller as it has native bluetooth connectivity as well as being able to used through USB.