Shadow line walkthrough / guide

Hello,

I'm making a full Shadow line guide, let me know if you are interested. It will be in text (HTML later on) format and it will contain a full walkthrough of main story and After EP with details on every hidden thing in the game. If someone wants to contribute it's possible, just let me know.
I'm making it in Polish and english and I hope there wont be any typos etc.