Re: I want to use some sound packs. Do you think if i'm allowed?

It depends on what you mean by allowed:

I don't personally use the Alter Aeon MUSH-Z pack because it heavily uses sounds from other projects such as Mortal Kombat games. This is illegal and thus, I choose not to use the product and be in violation of the law.

If you mean that you want to use the sounds in your own projects, it'd be best to get the developer's permission. You'd still run into legality issues with the sources of the sounds though.

I don't know anything about other mud packs, though I've heard one of the miriani packs uses music from a star trek soundtrack.