Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Ok first of alll I got the soundpack working. Second, and I can't say this enough to the whole cosmic rage team, you guys have done a wonderful and, I mean a wonderful job with the game, I am at level 11 with trash collecting, The soundpack makes it all that much more enjoyable, This mud is so interesting, and has so many things to do, that I see myself playing for a vary long time. Keep up the good work.! I really mean that! I do have a few questions, first do I need to have a pilots licence to participate in missions, even if I am not the one flying? Second at what level can I get a boat? The hosts have been really good, even when I have asked a question  on newbie channel, even if I thought it was a stupid one, they were always their to answer it.  By the way my characters name on their is tony if anyone wants to look me up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector