Re: Volo’s Guide to Monsters by Dungeons & Dragons

enes,
the book is only available in hardcover, right now.
It is possible that one of the blind groups like RNIB or BARD or Bookshare will convert it to human speech or text.
My .pdf to txt converter did a poor job on converting the parts that were available in text so I only posted the links.
I think this book is designed for those using the Player's Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons) fifth edition
that came out in hardcover in 2014.
I don't think that is available in .pdf, .txt or audio yet.