Re: All Things Blazblue Central Fiction

It does sound quite like the previous entries in some ways, but still many sound effects were replaced. Many from CP were, and the only I remember from CS that is still in Cf is the sound effect when you map a button to a certain command. As for stereo, I didn't play with headphones yet, but the console version may still be in mono. The arcade version had stereo but it was very narrow, and if its till there in the console version I don't really expect it to be better, though at least it would still be a good thing.
In my opinion, resetting parameters to default in a Blazblue game doesn't require sighted help, because there is that option in each option menu and there is a special sound effect when you validate it. But I understand if you prefer doing it with sighted help.