Re: entombed madness

Nothing stupidly hard in entombed, you just need to use your stratogy properly, this is one game where just hammering attack will get you killed, and grave of redemption was never finished, I am not even sure if there is still work being done on the game.

either way nope, in Entombed you can't play as an elemental, and since in Entombed land elementals are basically just blobs of stuff and are really weak and can't wear armour that's probably a good thing :d.
Tricksters however rock! I once got through most of the game with a trickster and a bard just by charming everything that could sleep and watching the enemies take each other out, it was hilarious!