Re: notifications and ability to mention someone in a post

@Dark and @Nocturnous I actually fully agree with both of your posts. I prefer the forum in it's current form and think a mentions system will be way too cluttered, even with stuff like the at sign. YOu'd see stuff like @dark @aaron @nocturnous hay mods, etc etc etc, and that's not really the best option. I was just posting the topic to see what others think, and I'm quite happy that people feel the same as me. I'm fine either way to be honest, as this is still the audiogames forum whatever happens.