Re: Accessible games for ps2?

Dragon Ball Z, Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Urban Reign although the controls are a lot and hard to get into for me, Soul Calibur 2 and 3, Mortal Kombat, Deadly Alliance, deception and Armageddon. I'm sure Street fighter and Tekkon are playable, I just haven't quite figured out fighting mechanics and stuff like that. I'll have to check out Marvel Verses Capcom.
Dragon ball Z budokai Tenkaichi 2 is not completable because of story mode, but if you just wanna fight and stuff, it's fine. Tenkaichi 3 is the best and most accessible, and Super Dragon Ball Z is a port of an arcade game, so expect a lot of joystick movement and all for special moves. Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance is probably my favorite of that generation, as it's easily the most accessible, and has interesting special moves, like health regaining and stuff like that. The Konquest is completable, and even the Krypt is navigable, use GameFAQ's for that.