Re: A few bt sync secrets folks might be interested in

Hi,
Yes, you can.
When you enter the folder key (or scan it via the computer), it should ask you, by default, where you want the folder stored. (Sd card, etc).
From there, you should be able to hit menu on that folder and enable selective sync (if it isn't already enabled.) You should also be able to long hold on the specific folder you want to sync (e.g. book or tv show) and it should have an option to download. Admitedly it's been a little while since I've used sync on android, so there might also be another menu button beside said folder.
But yes, the free version of rs sync for android does default to selective sync.
If you need more help, I'd be more than happy to get the old s4 or g4 out and play around with it to see what I can do. I know it does work though on both platforms.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector