Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hello all,
there was one question, that is good to answer I think, so I will do It in this post.
About new languages, we want to have more active players by supporting theyr languages, because we know, that no all people can speak and understand english language, our countries are good example.
You can do as many language packs as you wish, there is only one condition, and that is that there will be not need to work from our side. I will explayn It more concrete, when you want to have translated eurofly to your native language, well, this is no problem, but It will be only under your manage. So, you must translate english manuals, english texts, find people to record towers and stewardess etc. You can do It how you want, make annoucements on audiogames, on your websites etc. that is completely at you. After It, when you have all needed things to make language pack, you can send It to us, and we will add It to our websites and possibly also to installer, ofcourse wit h names of authors. This is our imagined progress, we can not and do not want to make language support on request like in case of english, so It is completely up to you. WE will also make translation guide, if there will be interest.
What are you saying on this?
Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Raze Michael via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RichYamamoto via Audiogames-reflector