Re: PCS DOS games now on Audio Games Archive

First, if you want to use NVDA with this, you must have com0com installed.  Once that is installed, you will go to your control pannel and select com0com and select com 8 or com nine in the settings window.  Afterwards, there is a utility called redirect, but if you wish to just use espeak to make the process more simple, just launch the startbns.exe file.  Then run dosbox, and type, asap.  Then it should come up talking.  Please note that the cdrive folder is in the main dosbox directory.  so, after dosbox is launched and running, and asap is talking, we run a game.  Let's take tenpin bowling for example.  I would type cd c:\games\tenpin, then press enter.  Afterwards, I will type, tenpin.  It should run.  But as I said in my previous post, you must rename the downloaded game you wish to play's folder to something simple.  So, when you get into the game, it'll ask you to select your soundcard setting.  ; Just choose soundcard on, then press enter.  If you need more help, my skype is jake4252.  I will try talking you through stuff if you need it.