Re: Coding A Life Sim In Inform 7

@LadyJuliette, I haven't got much on at this time, and I'm always looking to test myself.

If you fancy, send me an email with your ideas (very well fleshed out), and we can see about creating such a thing using Python if you like?

Python's the only language I know, so I can't be flexible on that point (unless you wanted HTML I guess, I could do that).

With it working this way, if you did fancy learning the mightiest of Pythons, then you could learn by example as we developed your game.

HTH.