Re: A new simple game - The Truckdriver

Where is the link to download?

C. Dan wrote:

Hi guys,
My name is Daniel. I'm a starting programmer, and today I'm here to post a simple game that I made some time ago.
It is on the style of some games posted here, like the Ship Simulator,
etc.
Like the title says, the game is a simple truck driving simulator.
You can turn on and turn off the truck engine on keys "i" and "o",
Accelerate with the up arrow key,
Brake with the down arrow key,
Change the gears up and down with the left shift and left ctrl,
Play the horn with the spacebar,
Up and down the windows with "a", "z", "s", and "x" keys,
Put on and take off the belt with the "d" and "c" keys,
Turn on and off the air with the "f" key,
Turn on and off the wipers with the "v" key,
Turn on and off the radio with the "g" key,
Turn on and off the blinkers with the "b" key,
Get the actual gear position with the "h" key.
And is it. Hope you like and enjoy.
The link to download is:
http://www.audiogames.com.br/daniel/truckdriver.rar

See you soon,