Re: Microsoft: Continuing Xbox Accessibility

Hi,
So here we go. I just got done with my own little adventure.
Since I'm getting the xbox one, I decided to get my xbox live membership and a few games.
What should have been a 15 minutes ordeal at most turned into over 2 hours of hell.
First, using firefox and NVDA, I successfully created an xbox account.
Then came the fun part. Actually buying the xbox gold membership.
I selected pay pal as my primary method of payment. This required a bit of  using object nav with NVDA to select pay pal button, capslock enter to click.
That was fine.
I then signed into pay pal. It wanted me to add an address after that.
I thought that was odd, since pay pal gave it the information already, but went ahead.
I realized at this point I couldn't select country. It had a bunch of states listed, but no country to change from the default US, and despite it saying enter postal code, it kept claiming my "zip" was wrong.
I t ried everything at this point. Removing cookies. Switching browsers. Screen readers.
Eventually, I decided to give the mostly inaccessible microsoft edge a try. Low and behold, it worked - and I noticed that in firefox and internet explorer, I kept getting microsoft store links with en-US rather than en-ca. Edge fixed this, and I have no idea why. Anyway, when I selected pay pal, it automatically took me to a select address. I have two listed here, and I was able, with some playing around, to select the one I wanted, using narrator and NVDA together.
I'm also not done, sadly.
I then decided to, from there, using firefox, click games. I thought I'd order Mortal Kombat XL and killer instinct.
Well.
Apparently I was on the wrong site. I looked at shipping, and I even had a cart. Why in the world would I be charged $9.99 for expedited shipping?
Apparently microsoft and xbox stores are two different things - and ms store was going to send me the d isks, rather than digital downloads.
So now I'm even more confused. I somehow managed to get to the microsoft xbox store and buy the games, but again I ran into the issue of the store trying to take me to the US version rather than the canadian. replacing en-US with en-CA fixed it, but it's still infuriating and I shouldn't have to do that.
So seriously, where the mother f do I go to buy games on the computer? Also, iPhone seems kind of accessible, but I can't find the games with gold part on there or click on any games to buy.
Any help appreciated.