Re: my new online engine, coded in python

I didn't release it on github because I intended it to be a one release thing, more of something i'd just chuck out and say if you wanna improve on it or make your own games out of it go ahead, however I would be intrested in adding more coders to my own project using the engine and i'm intrested in releasing future engine updates with said coders, provided we didn't release any of the specific stuff that i've coded as open source such as the ground vehicle code and whatnot, i'm not entirely onboard with the idea of open sourcing the hole game. And thanks @post 11, i'll have a look.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector