Re: has someone a menu guide for killer instinct?

@86
I've put this together from existing documents I already have.  Help and options still needs to be done, but I can look into getting that all written out soon.

You can view the menu structure, such that it is, here

Shadow Lords is unlikely to be playable in the near future.  The mode has similarities to an RPG (namely in crafting items, consumables and use of Guardians to help you in the fight).  Unfortunately even though the menus don't wrap, there's no way to tell what element you're on as they will change dependent on what you have available.  All the missions are text-based narratives, other than a few very much scattered cutscenes.  The multiplayer also requires you to play Shadow Lords to unlock items etc to use within it.  Basically, until it's accessible, which I will likely post information on if/when it happens, don't bother (and I don't say t hat lightly).

I hope that's enough to be getting on with, if not, then please feel free to let me know what else you need.