Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Hello,
I have already waked up, so can answer some questions.
For the differences between full setup, language patchs etc. full setup is full, containing all of towers, stewardess and strings for game, It will install It when you select language in installer, that will be used. Language packs and other downloadable files are for those, who wants to change game's language, and do not want to download full setup. Towers and stewardess for example when someone have a slovak version, but wants to have also english towers, or towers with his favourite language.
@Naruto, on me gived link find option to turn to english, you can do It for example by searching keyword english with your screenreader by pressing ctrl+f on the page, activate It and you will be in download center, in english language of course. You can ignore some remained slovak menus etc. this is static part of a page and is not important in this case, main content is fully translated to english, only fin d full setup and download It.
Yeah and one note to setuping, if you are installing full setup, I recommend you to uninstall previous installed game, because of change of installer system, you will have less mess in It. Profiles will stay in safe, they are not managed by installer, so It will not remove them.
@Lirin, people about you are talking sent nothing to us, we dont know that theyr done some recordings, only I know that there was some starts of interface translation, but do not know about voices, what we are looking for. But is possible that I only missed something, so please if It is, send me links where can I download theyr recs, and It will not be problem to add them to website, also include to the next update of game in installer.
@grryfindore, what about your belts? They must be on, also you can close gear only in some altitude. You can copy report from blackbox, so we can better understand your problem.
@Lirin and message about error, can you write mo re on It? When it was showed? By which program, installer or game? After which action?
Thanks, hope you will have good flight. smile

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mishko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PercyJacson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PercyJacson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector