Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Ahoy there
Strangely enough I was able to take off with my headphones no clue why...
I did everything the same this time round, but unlike the other times I was able to take off,and yes my belt was on,too.
@Rastislav, even I have experienced the tower giving the permission to launch and then revoking the permission just a second after.
1 question, before others ask it I may just as well. what's the procedure to land exactly? take permission, when granted go below 100,what next. what about the nose angle, the flaps the gear etc?

I am playing this on a bootcamp windows 8,mbp so the keystrokes are particularly wierd for me. when I was trying to aim downwards I shut the fucking engine off,and there whent my plain and the effort of last 15 20 minutes or so...
lol

A tip for the people who are playing Eurofly for the first time.
read the keyboard short cuts, those will give you a idea of what you can do and the keys you'll need to do those things.

To take off, here is some things you can do to not end up as a splatter on the ground.
press f,now press alt f to set the frequency,then press alt t and type in the code that's given and you should be set with your transponder and frequence both needed to communicate with the tower.
close the doors,refuel, turn the engines on.
ctrl r, ctrl shift e and page up and down.
After your engines are up and running, ctrl f to extend the flaps, ctrl b to buckle,and up arrow 15 17 times or so to point your nose at an angle of 15-17. you can use t to check the angle,btw.
now ask the airport for clearance, gods willing and the weather being fine you should recieve the clearance and if and when you do, press b to let off the breaks,and increase your speed to the takeoff speed required by your plain,ctrl enter to check that, however its a good idea to know the t akeoff speed that your plain is likely to need beforehand.
its around 115 for the plain you'll be starting in
once you achieve that speed,wait for the tower to say some crap, as long as its not they revoking your access to take off, ignore it,and press ctrl f and ctrl g to retract the flaps and the landing gear.
fly at a good altitude whatever you like,check it by pressing z
now you can set a destination by using ctrl f8 to see the nearest airports near you, press space on the one you want,and press n and ctrl n to check on your destination and set course towards the airport. note you'll need to turn towards your destination in the starting missions,as these darlings don't have a auto pilot.
hth

grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mishko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PercyJacson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PercyJacson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector