Re: Accessible games for ps2?

OK, my emulator is probably set to GsNull but my graphic card is probably not set like that by default.
My specs are similar except for the graphic card, I believe it is a GTX-970 but I can't verify and won't be able to before Friday.
Well, the NVidia control pannel isn't very accessible but I managed to somewhat overcome that with NVDA's object navigation, hope I will be able to do that again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : border1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : border1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : border1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : border1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : border1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector