Re: bgt and neural networks, where to start?

Hello,
thanks too much for usefull tips, I have looked for this book and It seems to be very good, I will study It now when I have time after other projects.
I am preparing to learn python some time, I have also downloaded It and does some experiments with gui and so, I have not language basics yet but I will learn them in next veeks. Only thing, that is missing for me in python is compilation for windows .exe files. I have used some third party application referenced in manual, this works for console applications fine, but when I tryed to compile gui made with wxpython, which normally works as source code, I gave lots of errors. But neural networks do not need gui, and I have also read one article about tensor flow some days ago, so bigger motivation for me to learn to use It. smile
Thank you again, hope I will understand all needed. big_smile
Best regards

Rastislav