Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

well after like 8 or 9 missions I'm done for today I Think. There're a few bugs and so on and I'll try to bring them up as I discover them.
So far my favourite airplanes are the emperor models ... what can you say, top notch speed, awesome Engine sounds ... I'm sold!
Also I checked the map near my Town, holy shit that's accurate. I didn't find my house or anything but I found other larger districts within my shitty Little Town of 50000 people.

This is what a flight sim should be like. We're getting somewhere with this. What did we have Before, 3d vilosity? Well that's cool with the combat but it just  lacks an actual feeling. Then there's Zero Sight which sorta had potential but the expansion just fucked it up even more.

So I want to thank everyone who's been working hard on this Project, to finally bring flight sims to a new dimention. It's not perfect, it's far from perfect - but as Neil Armst rong would have it "it's one small step for man" ...
big_smile
And it can only get better if we want it to, right?

I Think I've come pretty far compared to the rest of people here and my English is, without meaning any offense, probably a bit better than Stefan's so I hopefully can explain better.

The altitude is definitely not y, that's adjusting your sight, which is y and c. The altitude is the z key.

I'm going to chill out in bed but if you want to ask questions and such I'm available on skype:
andreas.andersson1996

If that's something small I can do to help repay what this developer has given me I'll gladly answer questions and try to help as best as I can.

P.S: holy fuck I Went back to edit this a total of 5 times within the span of 10 minutes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector