Re: thoughts on MOBA games

If I'm right in thinking, are these the ones where you pick characters, each with different weapons and go into fps environments and battle? It's very different from a fighting game, before everyone suddenly starts thinking about that. Instead of going one on one you sometimes go two on two, or even six on six, or maybe even larger. Also, the abilities are different too. So some characters might be able to heal others, some might be able to cause stuff to happen although I can't really think of any examples.
Unless Overwatch is one. I don't really play it as it's not really doable but there's a character called Tracer who can, I think, leap great distances or something, there's a character called soldier 76 who has an ultimate ability that basically auto-aims, there are characters who can use melee and there are characters who might be snipers but two sniper characters play ver differently from each other.