Re: Things eurofly pilots just shouldn't do

hello,
let me recall such 2 occasions. don't pause the eurofly and put your laptop to sleep only to resume it later on after turning it back on. I did the same and was supplied with an unstoppable barrage of continuous application errors of an unknown sort which would pop out one after the other each second, making it virtually impossible to press any other key within the game, let alone closing the current task or flight. a task killing had to be handed out to eurofly window in that case.

on another occasion, I took off, set course towards a destination thousands of kilometres away and actually lied down on the bed holding the laptop,  after leaving the airport. I could sleep just as fine almost the entire way, occasionally being awakened by a voice asking for identification upon entering a new state and occasional airport identification or frequency change, everything seemed just fine, along with different kind of music playing in the background for their co untries. the sound of engines also helped in relaxation to quite an extent. after more than one and a half hour of sleeping through, I almost believed that eurofly can be easy to play even in one's sleep. until, --- what I didn't realized that I was circling the destination airport for a long time, and eventually ended up crashing the plane while hastily trying to slow down the plane, --- only mistaking the down arrow as the key meant for deceleration and ending up raising the nose angle far too high and boom, just near Kabul.
big_smile
well, there is certainly a huge scope for improvement, as of now the game is far from realistic. I suppose the pilots do not have bladders with some extra large capacity to hold it for hours and hours. just like having a drink, or calling a steward that option may as well be added. lol
for example, even in a game as advanced as tdv, there was a scene after the landing on the aircraft carier, right? right. also, how about the possibility of handing over controls to other officer and having an option to leave the cockpit and move around in the plane? may be a grid as some ships in dmnb were designed to be like where a person walks to a certain coordinates to open or close the door, or walking out of the aircraft. how about smaller grid about 3x3 for smaller planes, and 4x10 and so on for bigger planes.
just a random suggestion. this reminds me of a fsx playthrough with an addon where a person temporarily handed over the controls to an assistant who takes on the landing process and so on.

regards