Re: Xbox One, a few questions.

@32
You are certainly going about this the wrong way, to an extent.  You can just jump into a party with someone to talk, you don't have to be in the same game etc as them.  I've played KI with people in a party that is play Gears of War, for example and there's no issue.

You can have in-game chat, whereby if you're not in a party but you and your oppontne have mics, you can both hear each other if you're in the same match in KI - in ranked this can lead to large amounts of frustration nd disbelief, with opponent's not believe what you're saying about lack of sight etc.  i normally stick to my own party just so that if I rage, it's limited to the myself and anyone in my party, not the opponent I'm fighting. big_smile

Your headset should work if it plugs into a controller - I have a headset with an in-linemicro phone that works with no issues with Party chat, so maybe you just need to go in a tweak the settings for your controller (with the newer 3.5 mm compatable models of controller, you can find the various audio settings under the guide/settings tab and scroll down to find audio specifics for your headset mic etc.

Give that a lookand see what happens.