Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

hi!

@orin autopilot is super neat. Let me explain a simple flight, this is all imagined but just to set an example.

I  start off in Bratislava, Slovakia, I am using an Airbus A 380 (cat3). I select some random fucking Airport in Germany or whatever, and am told it'll take about an hour to get there.
I prep my Aircraft as usual, and ask for permission. A2, ok. I taxi down the runway at 70 km/h which I set with alt r. At A2 I turn right.
Now, I press alt U to activate the autopilot and hear the Engines fire up for real. I check my speed and see that it's 190 out of 406, and my nose angle is 12.
My altitude, is, naturally, 0 ... 0 out of 500.
As I hit around my take off speed I raise from the ground, and after a couple seconds after the ATC has told me to climb and continue heading west, the autopilot retracts my landing gears and deactivate my flaps.
When I've been told to set heading towards my destination on, it starts nav igating there and it speeds automatically up to max Aircraft speed.
As the impatient sod I am, however, I turn on turbo and hit alt r and type in 10000.
ATC tells me to hit 7000, so my Aircraft starts climbing without me doing anything. I hit  check republic and have to identify myself.
I also have to change frequency.
As I near my destination, about 170 km from the Airport (though this varies on speed) my turbo is turned off and I gradually slow down until I hit 934 km/h again (the normal speed for the Airbus ... I Think? Or am I thinking of Another plane, lol)

Based on altitude at some Point Before the Airport my Aircraft begins a descending procedure. It then hits the 20 km mark, and  slows down to the current landing speed.
At about 2 km away from the Airport I ask for permission to land, and my flaps are extended and the gear is down (all thanks to Aircraft. It touches down and starts slowing down (you'll notice that touching down with a category 3 Aircraft will give you a longer landing strip). First my cruising speed on the runway is set to 100 then it slows down to 50. At 0  my speed is set to 0, and the autopilot is turned off. The Aircraft slows down and hits a full stop around the 35 mark.

Speaking of slowing down, Think I'll do that ... it's 3:31 AM. I just couldn't sleep earlier but  now I Think I can. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector