Re: make unity 3d accessible

Done, there is now an sound playing when the console logs an error. It is also played when the user tries to enter game mode and there are still compile errors.

I would still like to make a keyboard shortcut that could be used to read the current errors from the console out to the user.

I also tried reproducing the error that you mentioned, by removing the closing bracket after audiosource play.
But it didn't happen for me. The log file updated and the error sound played as well. Can you confirm that this is still happening?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector