Tomb Hunter News

Hi all
,
So, I'm ready for all the bashing in the world for this, but here we go.

Back in October, I was going through some very stressful times. I shut down dark flier (that in itself I don't regret)  However, I did sell a lot of my projects, most of which I don't care abou
T.
But one project I did sell was Tomb Hunter I sold that off to Liam of LWorks. I went through this small period of depression and stress which really sucked and I made some poor decisions. However, starting a couple weeks ago that lifted somewhat. I started messing with code again, specifically SB. I decided I wanted to try and get at least one project back, and that was TH. So I asked Liam, he hadn't done anything with the code yet, he was down with that. I paid him back the original price, and I have the rights to that code again.  Sound familiar? Repeating cycle? Yeah. I know. I keep doing god damn stupid shit  yes, it gets annoying and old.

That being said, and Liam you can confirm this here if you wish, but TH will be continued by me. However, I probably won't release betas. I'm keeping most things under wraps until I feel it's ready for actual release. I feel like releasing a public beta made me feel strived to finish it that much sooner and it ultimately lead to bad things. So no releases. But I am working on it.