Re: Audiogame hub needs your help!

Hi all.
its nz, I think for us country its round 73 cents or something like it.
On that note we have 111052 dollars and we are done.
However this is not the reason I am writing I need some urgent assistance with certain device users.
A single report from an apple vis user with an iphone5c, has had the program not speaking on load.
I have put a ticket to jarek but I assume since we never tested it that for some reason its not supported.
I am unsure if anyone has ever tried it on an iphone 5c.
If you don't own, find someone that does and try to run the game it doesn't matter if you kill it afterwards.
Does the game load, does it have speech, if it does, does it run right or does it just not have speech.
If you click the left corner twice and turn on visual aids, does the game appear on screen at least the text?
Does it run right.
I only know that the 5 c is a reduced functionality version of the 5 phone.
Are there more than 1 user or player of the 5c?
Do blind people use the 5c and how many players.
If its only 1 I will just say its unsupported and file a ticket to see if its even worth it but this device aint tested.
I don't want to write it off immediately, but if its not simple I will just put a message to say that its unsupported and is in the cue of stuff to fix or maybe that it can not ever be supported and leave it at that or till it can be.
I have filed a ticket with jarek, but geong if you are on here the web address of the forum is at
http://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/games/ … mment-form
It may be good if you or someone can occationally check and post on there the traffic is quite low not many posts make it to the general app.