Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Here's a Quick guide how to find and determine the long and lat of Airports:

1: decide which Airport you want to search for. Airports have a unique set of letters and sometimes numbers which identifies the Airport. If I want Airports in Canada, I search on google for them. I then find an extensive list and then...
2: I use this nice resource:
https://skyvector.com
and enter my search term, either the unique identifier if I have  it or just the name of a city and general region.
3: if I searched for something generic like Toronto I have to pick from a list, however if I specified a unique identifier I should be directly at the right page.
4: about one page down and some down arrowing from the top should be the coordinates. I copy those.
5: I go to, or I usually have this one open when searching for Airports. Well in fact it's the last step I do, I usually get a whole bunch of Airports and their c oordinates, then I convert it to long and lat using
http://www.earthpoint.us/Convert.aspx
6: I go to manual Walking through the map and confirm the location of the Airport, then hit shift 1 through 3 depending on the size of the Airport.
Note: most Airports do have information about them which allows you to determine the general size. iI use google for this, than look at the  runway info and make an educated guess after that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rockstorm via Audiogames-reflector