Re: Accessible VPN Softwares?

express vpn works reasonably well, but its a bit pricy. Also to change locations you need to use some sort of flat review, or just feel around a touch screen if you have a tablet. It is accessible on windows, but I am not sure about ios. Vpn master is pretty accessible, but ocasionally the adds fill up the screen when you want to turn it off so I have to close the app altogether. The free version is recently doing pretty well in China, but I can't garentee it will do well in the future. They have a vip paid service with better servers, but I don't know how much that costs, so I haven't tried it yet. Last I checked the uk server 1 seems to have  the most stable of connections. People say the free app called betternet works pretty well, but I can't get my phone with or without voiceover to get past the intro screens, so I think you need some vision to at least get that one started.