Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

Ahoy all

the ingame method of adding airports looks pretty good,but if you want to add quite a few airports I'd imagine that would get quite spammy for the developer. but eh, I'll try and do a few forIndia soonish.

I'm liking these tasks where you have to avoid certain airlains,but task 34 is just ...
I guess I could do it via favourites set navpoints and such,but I have been driving trains for a change,so lets see how that goes. but the airplain given for task 34 is so great that I guess I'd have to refuel at least 3 times.

at the person asking how to add airports, go to the map, I hope you know how to do that.
walk around until you reach the location where you know the airport is actually located in,in the reale world, it can't be fictional.
then press shift? 1 2 or 3 depending on what category airport it is
a mail with the coordinates will be opened if you have a mail program,and you can write the name and any addit ional comments
and send the e-mail.
category 1 are very small airports,2 are medium, and 3 are huge ones like those international airports,although even cat 2 and 3 airports can be international.

LordLundin wrote:

hi.

@Flame_elchemist and Burak, the question has been answered thrice on the same page. It's just unnecessary.

pointing this out, is unnecessary,too.
People are just trying to be helpful, and people are asking the same questions again and again, I get that. but if it bothers you,just either ignore,or answer those questions whatever ends up creating less friction.

What Eurofly needs now is another topic,in the new releases room by the developer, with the link to the game in the very first post,and a description of the game,plus FAQ maybe prepared by someone else, and links to things like the take off and landing article in the articles room.
This should get more people interested in the game,and make more people aware that a english version is out,and give them a single place with access to information they might need.

grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : carvernoah309 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector