Re: Video Game Questions

no I haven't played MGS3, I'm still trying to 100 percent MGS1 lol
guitarman, if you want MGS2 get it for PS2, PS3 or X360 if possible, or as a last resort use a PS2 emulator
but if you use an emulator you need a pretty damn good graphics card and processor as far as I understand, the game's not meant to be run on regular PC hardware