Re: 3Kingdoms/3Scapes

A lot of guilds on 3K still require player recruitment. However, some can be joined automatically, such as changelings, elementals and monks.

3Kingdoms has a pretty active player base though, so as long as you aren't trying to get into a dead guild like cyborgs, you should be fine.

Joining a guild actually happens at level 5. It's easy enough to get there on 3Scapes just by fighting everything in the forest and once you've cleared that, fighting a couple of students in the newbie tower.

I'm also willing to help players get experience and get into the game.

I know the equipment not saving thing bothers a lot of players, but honestly the game isn't based on needing gear at every single moment. There are muds that are way worse about needing equipment and having to run it every login, such as almost anything in the Aber codebase. Both muds make it fairly easy to at least get a basic set of gear via guild shops, other players or the tow n shop. There's also the possibility to take a guild that doesn't need equipment because it either comes with it's own or can't use it.

Hope to see some of you there. Send me a tell if you need anything, and if I don't respond, wake me and I'll get back to you. Socials can be performed at a distance and wake sends a chime to the player so they know someone is trying to contact them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector