Re: What is the worst computer you've ever had

hi.
my worst computer was a 512 ram 1.5 single core processor running windows 95, the computer was so loud, you could hear every small crackle when it was working. it was around 2002 2003, back then I didn't know about screen readers so the only thing that I was able to do was play a game called tarzan. My brother got that game from somewhere and when I tried I found out by my surprise that I could play it. it was some kind of sidescroller but without stereo. I played that game so much that I learned the layout of almost each level, unfortunately there were 2 or 3 levels that were inaccessible. it had 9 or 10 stages and I would just go into stage selection menu and play each stage individually, I still remember the feeling that I had when I beat the last stage for the first time, it was awesome. It was the hardest boss that I've had to fight it literally took me like one year to beat it. I don't know if that game is still around but I would really like to try i t again just for the sake of the old times.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector