Christmas Games

Hi everyone.
Because the winter is coming very soon,I've created this topic  to discus about games  which are related to christmas or winter in general.
The categories in which I'm interested are audiogames and browser games.
In the audio games category I know the following: "Santa Claus is back" from Code factory, "Kingle Crash" from Blastbay, "Bobby's revenge" from BSC Games, "The great toy robbery" from L-works and these are all games which I can remember now.
my favourite game is Kingle Crash, followed by the great toy robbery.
What is your favourite christmas or winter game?
Do you know other games related to this wonderful season?
You can sugest audio games, text and browser based, and also mainstream games if they're playable.

  • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stefan_ilioaica
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Spiraling Wyvern
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: gamedude
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: burak
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stefan_ilioaica
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jjgeek
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aminiel
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal