Re: aviation (aircraft) freaks, gather here!

hi.

@TJT1234 ahh I thought you were talking about the Boeing 747 Dash model which is a modernised version of the Boeing 747, enhanced to be more environment friendly. And Sydney to Los Angeles, that's a long trip over deepest parts of the oceans!
So question for someone who's experienced the differences between various airlines (francly I don't remember too much from my most traficked flying days when I was  young) but all my airlines I flew with gave me amazing service ... then again me or my family hardly go on trips but when we do we don't exactly take the low budget stuff.

@simba fuck you! big_smile
When I was  young I had the chance to go into the cockpit of a huge aircraft, I would say it was a Boeing as those and the Airbus are the most commonly used international crafts over here, but ... my 5 year old pussy self was shy. Also fuck the fact I flew much in my younger days ... because I stood next to the Concorde as it took off! I don't remember anything of it but my mom told us our whole plane (which was next to the Concorde on the tarmac) shook violently.
I was at an aircraft museum in Turkey (probably my best experience with that trip other  than say, the comradity between team members) and I sat in the cockpit of a fighter ... don't know which one.
Damn the fact  my sight is dwindeling ... damn it ... they had an air stunt performance back there and I couldn't see it ... fuck this! lol

@Omar Alvarado hmm what's the difference between microlight and ultralight?
Also ... a glider, technically?
Damn fuck ... you controlled a prop? Fuck my shit. No wait ... don't do that tongue

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arcadia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kristijan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector