Re: eurofly a flight audio simulator from slovakia

@crashmaster
there was no need for your stupid rant in the above post. as harsh as it may sound, but that's a really fucked up way to reply on a game topic where people have asked their questions countless times and received prompt answers even if the same answer is provided a thousand times in earlier posts. in other words, if you're so impatient then simply don't ever play the game. now as to your issue, as far as I understand the task allows you to fly from the last stopover before the final destination and still doesn't get completed because of the Ukraine flag. it may be a glitch, or a bug but no one says that you need to delete the whole profile for getting rid of that flag. all you have got to do is reset the task by pressing control f4, and you can do the same task again, of course with stopovers, but imo avoiding Ukraine isn't a pain in the neck as long as you take a straight direction until the area is left behind. I maintained a straight no rth heading and entered Russia, then set course to the mission destination in task 31 or whichever it is. the u and I key also help for that purpose. however, if you are talking about a completely different task and your problem still remained after resetting the whole task, then I'm sorry as I can't be of any help.
in future, it would be more appropriate if you keep a polite tone and refrain from  whining to that extent.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector