Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

Jamie Pauls wrote a glowing review of Timecrest in AccessWorld here: http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw171204

In the interview, we mentioned that a blind user contacted us and was the reason we worked so hard to make Timecrest accessible. Thank you, brad, for emailing us. We have greatly enjoyed being a part of this community, thank you for starting this all.

Thanks kingzombie, we have launched a large update. We have the full update list here: https://forums.sneakycrab.com/forum/mai … atch-notes

But here are the changes specific to VoiceOver users:

NEW FEATURES
- Fast Mode: If you’ve completed the game before, you can get Ash to send messages faster. (This will not speed up timers when Ash is Busy)
- Suppress Ellipsis: For VoiceOver users, we’ve added a new setting that can convert ellipses into periods.

BUG FIXES
- VoiceOver: Fixed an issue where “no” always had an exclamation mark.

UNLOCK THE MEMORY ORACLE

How did magic first come to Alyncia, one thousand years ago?
Why does Elise avoid Princess Riley?
Why does A.C. love breakfast so much?
Why was Roger once considered a hero?
What did Princess Riley say to First Mage Ezra?

The Memory Oracle is a new magical artifact, unlockable by reaching Chapter 9, that can take the memories of your favorite characters and turn them into gripping short stories. These mini eBooks add 25,000 more words, featuring dramatic backstories, world building, and answers to burning mysteries for Ezra, A.C., Riley, Elise and Roger. Unlock them by playing through Timecrest and collecting Memory Remnants and Void Crystals.

We whipped up this feature as a fun way for you to learn more about the world and something fun for you to unlock and discover, while we continue to work every day on Timecrest 3.