Re: Lords & Knights: Medieval Strategy MMO for iPhone and Androyd

Hi all! The game isn't as bad as you can expect but... If you would try to invade an other castel, you simply can not view the map and there's no clue of knowing where you are tapping because the screen appears almost completely empty, so this is an aspect to consider. An other thing is that you have a summary of your resources but you only see numbers and you have to go in each of your buildings to know what numbers they are. I've tryed also other games by the same company and they work almost exactely as this. I'm playing using a S3 Mini and it goes just fine; i don't know about the iphone version as I don't have an Iphone, sorry! If someone knows about other strategic games playable with the Android phones or tablets, please let me know, thanks!

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: claudiogaranzini
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: claudiogaranzini
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: olivia5678
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: baruch